Managing Projects, Coursebook + Audio CD
Managing Projects B2-C1, με 2 CD. Καλλιεργεί τις δεξιότητες που απαιτούνται για τη συμμετοχή σε διεθνή project.
Managing Projects deals with the challenges facing those who run or take part in international projects, covering all aspects of communication and people management from the initial kick-off meeting to closing the project.
Eight unit focus on:
– International project challenges
– Getting it right from the start
– Managing people in projects
– Keeping projects on track
– Building better communication
– Dealing with conflict
– Marketing the project
– Finishing successfully
In every unit Managing Projects provides comprehensive training in the skills proven to be necessary to communicate successfully in the world of international business: relevant language skills, communicative ability, people management skills and intercultural competence. This training is delivered through extensive speaking and listening activities, professional input, skills practice, intercultural awareness-raising and case study discussions.
In addition the book provides:
– two audio CDs
– a learning diary
– a needs analysis
– unit-by-unit glossaries of key words and phrases
– tips for more effective language learning and how to improve performance at work
– the opportunity to develop a personal action plan