Key for Schools, Student's Book
Practise and Pass Key, βιβλίο μαθητή. Για μαθητές 11-14 ετών.
Βιβλίο προετοιμασίας για την εξέταση Cambridge ESOL Key (KET) for Schools.
Practise and Pass Key for Schools is an activity-based book for pupils aged 11-14 who are preparing for the Cambridge English: Key (KET) for Schools examination.
Practise and Pass Key for Schools has been written for students who need to prepare and practise for the Cambridge English: Key (KET) for Schools examination over a relatively short period or alongside another course book. It provides around 30 hours of material.
Practise and Pass Key for Schools builds confidence in, and an understanding of, exactly what each exam task requires in combination with both the vocabulary topics and grammar required.
- it is based on the Cambridge English: Key (KET) for Schools syllabus
- it is divided into three sections that cover the Reading & Writing, Listening and Speaking parts of the exam
- it is based on a three-step programme: Prepare, Practise and Pass
- in the Prepare section, it introduces and revises key topic vocabulary, together with commonly-tested grammatical and lexical points
- in the Practise section, students are given basic exam skills training through a variety of practice materials which build up their confidence
- in the Pass section, the language and skills they have acquired in the previous sections is tested in an exam-style task
- it finishes with a comprehensive Practice Test covering the three exam areas: Reading & Writing, Listening and Speaking