Teaching children how to learn, Paperback
Πρωτοποριακό βιβλίο που προσφέρει στους καθηγητές μαθητών δημοτικού μια νέα πρακτική μεθοδολογία για το πώς να μάθουν τα παιδιά να μαθαίνουν. Θεωρία διδακτικής, δραστηριότητες για την τάξη και πάνω από 60 εκτυπώσιμα φύλλα εργασιών.
Teaching children how to learn is a groundbreaking book offering Primary language teachers a new and practical methodology based on the importance, now universally recognized in curricula around the world, of teaching children how to learn.
Three distinctive parts take teachers through a step-by-step approach to understanding, implementing and reflecting on learning to learn. It shows how learning to learn can be achieved through a “Plan, Do, Do More, Review and Share” routine.
Teaching children how to learn is a rich Teacher Development resource book, combining theory, practical classroom-ready activities, models for teachers, interactive Teacher Development activities, keys and model answers:
- presents the theoretical and methodological concepts of learning to learn
- elaborates a framework of teaching principles for planning and implementing learning to learn systemically and explicitly
- provides teachers with 30 models which enable them to help children learn to learn
- includes ‘Wilbur’s Toolkit’ with over 60 ready to use activity worksheets and record pages. These resources are available online to download and photocopy.
- contains a range of interactive activities to assist teachers in their personal and professional development
- includes a Teacher’s Toolkit with keys, model answers, lesson plans and interactive dialogue with the authors
- Θεωρία Διδακτικής